<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Saturday, March 29, 2008

sleeping beauty. NOT.


Hide that smirk.

歌, 好像是代表我们?
Very very nice song, in my opinion quite sentimental also, has the connotation of sadness/nostalgia. everyone should hear it(:

Yesterday we ran 10-round-race(2km!), it wasn't as bad as I thought. Didn't have those type of dizzy or blackout or over-exhaustion spells so, right! okay! great!

I need to train for NAPFA. Actually I like NAPFA, quite fun, just the 2.4km is sad for me.): I hope I can get my 6th GOLD I'm freaking unfit freaking unfit FREAKING UNFIT! I miss swimming!!! My swimming costume is too small I guess, the last time I wore it was in P6 or Sec 1. I'm gonna start swimming like mad after O levels.

Back in class, it started with this throat pain and then a very intense headache. What made it worse was during Amath lesson there was no air at the back of the classroom, so my headache became worse.

Yea then I still went for training but I asked the coach for permission to sit aside:D I was feeling like shit then okay! Finally could go home and I had some slight fever plus the ever-going headache. So I slept from about 5.30pm all the way to this morning 6am. hahahaha so drastic.

I was sleeping beauty ugly yesterday.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Is it coincidence?? or what? hahaha I always fall sick the same time as Shi Qi. That time was the throat problem this time it's the headache problem. Get well soon dear!

Good thing actually, catch up on my sleep. Omg so dumb that day I had tuition and I didn't pay attention at all 'cause I was falling asleep, wth, my tutor was teaching whatever I HAD TO learn!! Damn myself. I was in complete sleeping mode so my handwriting went totally illegible and hideous(normally it's already ugly) and I couldn't even do simple manipulation(?!??!) I think my tutor had a hard time laughing at me. SighzZzxXx HAHAHAHAHA gawdzZzxXx dontch uNdErrstAnd hWw PpLex tyype liike dhatx

how to read, hahahha. I took 5 mins figuring how to type it.

Lunch with body parts(HA erm sounds wrong) that day was funnnnn! We ate our normal main courses + wedges + pratas + drinks. Okay, quite a lot. Okay, maybe not really but Nose & Shin & the cleaning aunty thought it was a lot.




silly, random.

FUN-O-RAMA! it's tml! I can't wait for haunted house!
aw Elias, you can't go. hah okay I should not make it worse for you. ):

I have to make sure I know my Physics for Monday. Shit shit shit. HATE mugging.

SPORTS DAY IS NEXT FRIDAY!


you know what, I hate cellulite. I don't know why we've been talking abt it. lol

P/S.
  • Meet recess table girls tml morn(:
  • Study for Physics & cold war
  • Speak even more proper Chinese(impt!)